Naomi Ekperigin and Andy Beckerman host the Couples Therapy podcast and live comedy show, which you can and should see when it’s in a city near you. Naomi has written for some of the best shows on television: “Great News,” “Broad City” and “Difficult People.” You’ve also seen her on “2 Dope Queens,” “Late Night with Seth Meyers” and her very own Comedy Central Half Hour. Andy is writing a pilot for CBS Studios and developing a show with Pretty Matches Productions. He also hosts Beginnings, the podcast that asks “Where do creative people come from?” (It’s fascinating! Go listen!) Plus, he’s written for “The Pete Holmes Show” and “Cedric’s Barber Battle.” Follow Naomi on Twitter and Instagram! Now follow Andy on Twitter and Instagram! And don’t forget to follow Couples Therapy on Twitter and Instagram!
In this episode
- Naomi and Andy have cats and are in therapy… will they win today’s Cat Quiz, How Much Do You Know About Cats And Therapy?
- The ultimate relationship debate: What do you do if you fall in love with someone who’s allergic to cats? Plus: A revelation about the early days of Naomi and Andy’s own romance, and shocking news about their autoimmune systems
- Additional shocking news for Mary’s cat sitter
- Making space and taking sides in a two-cat, two-person household
- What we worry about when we worry about our cats
- Reading assignment from Professor Andy: The Symbolic Species. If anyone actually reads this, please send a report to email@example.com!