Adam Serwer is a staff writer at The Atlantic, where he covers politics. Previously, he was a reporter at Mother Jones, a national reporter at MSNBC and the national editor for BuzzFeed News. He has also written and reported for The Washington Post, The American Prospect, The Village Voice and The Root. Follow Adam on Twitter!
In this episode
- [Cat Quiz spoiler] Here’s the Romeow Cat Bistrot menu.
- [Cat Quiz spoiler] And here’s visitor information about Su Pallosu, the Sardinian beach turned cat sanctuary.
- Italy tourism officials, our email address again: email@example.com!
- In this episode’s Hot Topic debate about cats on surfaces in the home, I mentioned my tub-lurkers Buckley and Milo (RIP). Here’s an amazing action photo of Milo leaping out of a tub back in 2008.
- If your work arrangement is anything like Adam’s, you may find this guide to working from home with cats useful.
- I was intrigued by the heated floors Adam and his cats experienced in Korea—as was Grendel, who loves lying on warm surfaces—so I did a little research and found that the ondol heating system has been used for thousands of years. Brilliant.
- Dad jokes.